Home > Government >Social Security
Social Security Phone Number Contact Information
Customer service & Toll free : Social Security Phone Number info
How to contact Social Security Phone Number ? Below is a list of 800 phone numbers for Social Security Phone Number
General Information Automated Telephone Services Number: 1-800-772-1213
- Much obliged to you for calling Social Security.
- The 2013 average cost for basic items changes or COLA for standardized savings and supplemental security wage or SSI recipients will be 1.7%. Changes in installments sum coming about because of the COLA, will be incorporated into the SSI installments dated December 31st, 2012 and the government disability installments dated January 2013.
- The inside for Medicare and Medicaid administrations have declared that standard medicare part B premium for 2013 is $ 104.90 every month.
- To guarantee that you get exact and gracious administration, your call might be observed or recorded. To proceed in English, squeeze 1 now or say English.
- You have achieved our mechanized administrations, the majority of our workplaces are shut in recognition of the government occasion. On the off chance that you like to talk with a specialist, please call this number in the vicinity of 7:00am and 7:00 pm on a typical business day. Many administrations are likewise accessible on our web website at www.socialsecurity.gov.
- It would be ideal if you let me know quickly the purpose behind your call. For instance, you could state I require a substitution government disability card.
Social Security Division of Business Services Number Phone: 800-772-6270
- Much obliged to you for calling the government disability organization. You have achieved the business announcing administration focus.
- Online government managed savings number check benefit and electronic documenting might be found on our site; at www.socialsecurity.gov/manager.
- To guarantee that you get precise and affable administration, your call might be checked or recorded.
- In the event that you are calling to enlist to utilize business administrations on the web, please say or press 1.
- On the off chance that you are calling to check if government managed savings number for a present or previous representative utilizing our computerized worker confirmation benefit, please say or press 2.
- For more alternatives, please say or press 3.
- To rehash this menu say or press 7.
- Much obliged to you for calling the government managed savings organization. You have achieved the division of business administrations. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00pm eastern time. For your benefit, data about on the web, government managed savings number check benefit, electronic documenting and replies to our most oftentimes made inquiries can be found on our site at www.ssa.gov/manager or you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do incorporate your entire name and phone number so we can contact you if fundamental. Much obliged to you for calling the division of business administrations.
Services for all beneficiaries
- Request a benefit verification letter
- Ask for a form SSA-1099, Social Security Benefit Statement, to request a replacement tax summary
Services for Medicare beneficiaries only
- Request a replacement Medicare Card
- Request a form SSA-1020 to apply for help with Medicare prescription drug costs
Services for people who have applied for benefits
- Ask to receive a claim status
Services everyone can use
- Find the address of your local Social Security office
- Request a form SS-5, Application for a Social Security Card, to apply for:
- an original Social Security card,
- a replacement card if yours was lost or stolen, or
- a name change on your card
You can listen to informational messages on the following subjects:
- Payment delivery dates
- Direct deposit
- Best times to call our 800 number
- Social Security Internet address and services
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Cost-of-living adjustment
- Non-receipt of your Social Security benefit
- Representative payee
- Become a representative payee
TTY/ Hard of Hearing: 1-800-325-0778
Electronically File W-2: 1-800-772-6270 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)
BSO Technical Assistance: 1-888-772-2970 (toll free)
hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ESTMonday – Friday