Home > Government > Do not call
Do Not Call Phone Number Contact Information
Customer service & Toll free :Do Not Call Phone Number info
How to contact Do Not Call ? Below is a list of 800 phone numbers for Do Not Call Phone Number.
Do Not Call Registry Student Loan Customer Service: 1-888-382-1222
- Welcome to the National Do Not Call Registry. For English, squeeze 1 now.
- The National Do Not Call Registry is conveyed to you by the State of New York and the FTC.
- To enroll your phone number, squeeze 1.
- You should be calling from the number you need to enroll. Keep in mind you are enrolling for everybody in your family unit who utilizes this number. Starting with the area code, please enter your 10-digit phone number.
- Your enlistment is finish. In the event that your phone number changes, you should enlist your new number. In 31 days, most telemarketers will be required to quit calling you. After your telephone number has been on the registry for 31 days, you may document an objection about telemarketing calls that you got. You can record a case at Do Not Call.Gov or at this number. Much obliged to you for calling the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Every other choice, squeeze 2.
In addition, companies may still call if you’ve recently done business with the company, or if you’ve given the company written permission to call you. However, if you ask a company not to call you again, it must honor your request. Record the date of your request.